Just a few of the 100,000 reasons to advertise
- BookWorld reaches 100,000 readers via 675 outlets.
- Librarians and booksellers routinely order books from our pages using ISBNs in ads.
- Authors, media and publishing personnel across the country will also see your ad.
- BookWorld emphasizes news about books, not opinions.
- British Columbia, according to StatsCan, has the highest per-capita book-reading rate in Canada.
- BookWorld is available on B.C. Ferries carrying 10 million passengers per year.
- BookWorld is Canada's largest circulation newspaper about books.
- Repeat advertisers save money with lower ad rates.
- For advertising inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3516 W. 13th Ave.
Vancouver B.C. V6R 2S3
Ads for issues must reach BookWorld by:
February 15 (Spring), May 15 (Summer), August 15 (Autumn), October 26 (Winter).
- All ads should be submitted as a PDF (or tif) at 240 dpi, and converted to CMYK)
- Ads can be submitted by email to: email@example.com (or sent via WE TRANSFER)